[TFLA-list] CI

Rebecca Jobe rjobe at sasaustin.org
Fri Mar 31 15:46:10 EDT 2017

I highly recommend the iFLT conference
<https://fluencymatters.com/ifltmain/> taking place in Denver, CO this
summer. I and several of my colleagues have attended for the past two years
and it has totally transformed the way we teach. In addition to the regular
workshops, the conference organizes language classes in several languages
where master CI teachers are teaching actual students of varying levels
(elementary through high school). As a conference attendee you can observe
one or all of the classes each morning during the conference. It is truly a
transformative experience to see the method in action.

Another opportunity to learn more about CI is the National TPRS
<http://www.ntprs.info/> conference that is taking place in San Antonio
this year. I am not sure if they have the language classes though.

--
Rebecca Jobe
Spanish Teacher, Grades K-5