[TFLA-list] Textbooks / curriculum...

Squibb, Maribel msquibb at sharylandisd.org
Fri Mar 31 14:08:12 EDT 2017

I have a question for you.

Is this method based on readings? Or what exactly is CI?

I went to a workshop where they explained the new concept of language learning would be on proficiency.  They mentioned that starting students with text reading in the target language was better than making them learn tedious verbs and lists of vocabulary.

Maribel Squibb
Sharyland High School
French/Spanish Teacher
Language Department