[TFLA-list] Textbook

Davis, Josefina davisjo at cfbisd.edu
Wed Mar 29 12:51:18 EDT 2017

The Pearson team that presented to us highly recommends that districts in Texas use the "Auténtico" set of books.
It is an excellent choice. It was one of the publishers that we considered in my district.
If you are familiar with Realidades, you have an idea of what it is like, but it is updated some.
If you do not like Realidades you need to review because it may not have changed enough for you to like.

Pearson staff will provide you with books and access to electronic materials.

Josefina Davis