[TFLA-list] opinions about 'Que chevere' / any Spanish 1-3 textbook you love

Johanna Velazquez j.miriely at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 19:13:18 EST 2017

I have been using Santillana since August. They lack a digital test
generator. Writing test and exams is very time consuming!! It is surprising
they do not have this tool!
I was in the selection committee and voted for Vista's Descubre and Temas
for AP Spanish. I had used them in San Antonio and there were EXCELLENT!
Santillana has many mistakes. The English parts sometimes is not
grammatically correct. I grew up with Santillana and they have excellent
books for Spanish speaking countries but I believe they lack when it comes
to books for Spanish learners.

Johanna Velazquez
Spanish 2, 3 Pre-AP, AP Lang, AP LIt

Vista Higher Learning has an awesome digital resource!