[TFLA-list] opinions about 'Que chevere' / any Spanish 1-3 textbook you love

Monica Navarro mnavarro at prestonwoodchristian.org
Wed Jan 18 12:46:24 EST 2017

My teachers and I LOVE the materias from Vista Higher Learning. Descubre
and D¹accord.

Mónica X. Navarro-Lamb, Ph.D.
World Languages Department Chair
Prestonwood Christian Academy

972-930-4143
mnavarro at prestonwoodchristian.org

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is
just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if
there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think
about these things. Philippians 4:8