[TFLA-list] SOCALLT 2017 CFP

Ryan Culpepper ryan.culpepper at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 14:21:04 EST 2017

[image: socallt]
<http://www.socallt.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/SOCALLT.png>

SOCALLT <http://www.socallt.org> 2017: (Em)Powering Language Teaching and
Learning with Technology

University of Colorado Boulder <http://www.colorado.edu/>

April 28-29, 2017

Keynote Speaker: Bill VanPatten <https://sites.google.com/site/bvpsla/>

We're looking for language learning and teaching professionals who want to
share their research findings, teaching strategies, and innovative tech
implementations for language learners.  Come share and generate discussion
with other teachers, professors, and researchers about how technology has
improved your teaching and your learners.  SOCALLT 2017 will have four
formats:  Individual/Group Presentation (30 or 60 min), Workshop (60 min),
Panel Discussion (60 min), and Technology Test Kitchen (15 min).  There are
opportunities for all types of proposals.

If this would be your first presentation, the Technology Test Kitchen is a
great starting point with a more relaxed setting.  If you're considering
making a proposal, but don't know where to start, do not hesitate to
contact us socalltofficers at gmail.com.  We will work with you to make a
successful proposal!

Don't miss your chance. The 2017 Call for Proposals officially closes at
midnight (CST) on February 15, 2017.
For more information and proposal submission, please visit our conference
page. <https://socallt.techedfarm.com/conferences/1/proposals>

--
Ryan Culpepper