[TFLA-list] opinions about 'Que chevere' / any Spanish 1-3 textbook you love

Ana Snyder Ana.Snyder at humble.k12.tx.us
Sat Jan 7 17:46:58 EST 2017

VHL - online workbook for the Descubre? What about something for Native
Speakers?

Please advise,
Ana

Ana Snyder, MS Ed
Woodcreek Middle School
Spanish I & Beginning Spanish for Spanish Speakers
281-641-5288
"A Quest for Excellence"
ana.snyder at humble.k12.tx.us

 This message and any attachment are intended only for addressee(s) and
may contain information that is considered sensitive or confidential. If
immediately and delete the misdirected e-mail. Furthermore, any release
or further disclosure of information related to a student without proper
legal authority or written consent is prohibited by law.

>>> Debbie Cullum <debbie.cullum at gcisd.net> 01/06/17 10:44 AM >>>
Vista Higher Learning can be adopted even though it is not on the list.
Everyone should check them out!  We use Temas for AP and the scores have
increased with these resources.  I am hoping we adopt Descubre for
levels
1-3 because this series has the same great challenging resources.

Debbie Cullum, LOTE Dept. Learning Leader
Spanish Teacher
Veteran's Day Liaison
Grapevine High School
817-251-5210, Ext. 3043
debbie.cullum at gcisd.net

*The mission of Grapevine High School, an icon of rich tradition and
innovative educational practices, is to intentionally develop
knowledgeable, creative, ethical, and civic-minded leaders through high
standards and personalized, relevant, and engaging learning experiences
in
concert with the community.*

On Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 8:10 AM, Gallivan, Lilia
<LGallivan at johncooper.org>

http://list.tfla.info/pipermail/tflalist_list.tfla.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including all attachments,
is