[TFLA-list] opinions about 'Que chevere' / any Spanish 1-3 textbook you love

Debbie Cullum debbie.cullum at gcisd.net
Fri Jan 6 10:22:06 EST 2017

Vista Higher Learning can be adopted even though it is not on the list.
Everyone should check them out!  We use Temas for AP and the scores have
increased with these resources.  I am hoping we adopt Descubre for levels
1-3 because this series has the same great challenging resources.

Debbie Cullum, LOTE Dept. Learning Leader
Spanish Teacher
Veteran's Day Liaison
Grapevine High School
817-251-5210, Ext. 3043
debbie.cullum at gcisd.net

*The mission of Grapevine High School, an icon of rich tradition and
innovative educational practices, is to intentionally develop
knowledgeable, creative, ethical, and civic-minded leaders through high
standards and personalized, relevant, and engaging learning experiences in
concert with the community.*

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including all attachments, is
student and/or employee information.  Unauthorized use and/or disclosure is