[TFLA-list] Spanish 6-8 Positions at Grand Prairie/Arlington MS

Adriana Fletes ttuserenity at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 11:24:07 EST 2017

Dear TFLA,

 The International Leadership of Texas (ILTexas) CharterDistrict is currently looking for two Spanish 6-8 positions. We are seekingteachers for our Grand Prairie/Arlington MS.

Any interested teachers should contact Adriana Fletes, Director of Spanish, at afletes at iltexas.org for additional information.

You can also visit our website at www.iltexasdistrict.org to learn moreabout our trilingual district.

Mission

The mission of ILTexas is toprepare students for exceptional leadership
roles in the international community by emphasizing servant leadership,
mastering the English, Spanish, and Chinese languages, and strengthening themind,
body and character.

La misión de ILTexas es preparar a nuestros alumnospara roles de liderazgo
excepcionales en la comunidad internacional, haciendo hincapié en el liderazgode
servicio, el dominio de los idiomas inglés, español y chino, y elfortalecimiento de
mente, cuerpo y carácter.

德克萨斯州国际领袖学校旨在于培养学生在国际社会中卓越的领导才能。我们强调学生在熟练掌握英语,西班牙语和中文的前提下加强奉献式的领导精神及身体,头脑和品德的锻炼。