[TFLA-list] Survey follow-up

sullivan, nilsa nbecho at islander.tamucc.edu
Sun Feb 5 21:10:35 EST 2017

Thank you to the foreign language techies who have responded to my survey regarding foreign language teachers and the use of instructional technology.

The survey is still open for responses.  If you’re interested in completing the survey, please respond to nbecho at islander.tamucc.edu and I will send you the link to complete the survey.  If you need any information, please call me at (361) 356-7129 and leave me a voicemail.  I will get back to you as soon as possible.  Any assistance in completing the survey is GREATLY APPRECIATED!