[TFLA-list] Vietnamese Materials

Dang, KimChi kdang at sjs.org
Sun Aug 20 10:57:05 EDT 2017

This is KimChi Dang. I am a French/Spanish teacher at St-John's School
(Middle School) in Houston, Texas.
I am originally from Viet Nam.

There is one place where books can be found: Hong Kong market center, on
Bellaire Boulevard. Inside the mall, there is a store with quite a few
VNmese literature books and videos/music CDs. But these are books are NOT
textbooks for students. The Internet has plenty of materials for teaching
the language, nowadays.

Good luck and best!
Kim

KimChi DANG