[TFLA-list] Part-time Latin position

Decastro Herz, Perla C (SUB) PerlaCDecastroHerz at KATYISD.ORG
Wed Apr 26 10:02:23 EDT 2017

A great French teacher from the Houston area is retiring from Public and would like to move to the private school sector. If you have any openings for French please let me know and I will send you the info.

________________________________
From: TFLAlist <tflalist-bounces at list.tfla.info> on behalf of Michael Wells <mwells at fisdk12.net>
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 4:13 PM
To: TFLAlist at list.tfla.info
Subject: [TFLA-list] Part-time Latin position

Friendswood Junior High is offering a part-time Latin position. We use the
Cambridge Latin series and are getting the new editions next year.
Candidates for the position should be good with students of this age group,
have knowledge of Latin and should be willing to help grow the program.
Next year we will have one 7th grade class and two 8th grade classes.
Please contact me, if interested. You can also go directly to the Friendswood
ISD <http://myfisd.com/> website to apply directly.
Friendswood ISD<http://myfisd.com/>
myfisd.com
The Friendswood ISD Education Foundation provides opportunities for students, teachers, and the community to assure a quality education for our leaders of tomorrow.

Thanks,

Michael Wells
list.tfla.info
Your email address: Your name (optional): You may enter a privacy password below. This provides only mild security, but should prevent others from messing with ...