[TFLA-list] Professional Development

Lesley Heurkins lesley.heurkins at austinisd.org
Thu Apr 20 14:06:31 EDT 2017

I am attaching a copy that I use for the Spanish AP Language & Culture Exam.  I am also an AP reader if anyone has any questions about how we score the various parts of the exam.
May 2nd is right around the corner!  Buena suerte a todos :-)

Lesley "Profe" Heurkins
National Board Certified World Languages Teacher
Spanish Teacher / World Languages Department Chair / Instructional Coach

  *   Tel: 512-841-7925
  *   E-mail:  lesley.heurkins at austinisd.org
  *   Website: profeheurkins.weebly.com
  *   Tutoring:  during F.I.T. and by appointment