[TFLA-list] Professional Development

Davis, Josefina davisjo at cfbisd.edu
Thu Apr 20 12:55:03 EDT 2017

I use the AP summer institute training I received and the released tests on college board site which have the graded sections so that I can gauge what approximate grade I can tell my students to expect.

I've had success in knowing the level the students should score. Occasionally they do more than they do in class (which I've anticipated) and only once or twice have I had a student do worse than their work in class. In those cases, I did reflect and find that at the end they were not producing as they should and I imagine on test day, they could not reach their potential.

I don't think there is one released as a whole.

Josefina Davis