[TFLA-list] Professional Development

Molina, Ruth molinar at cfbisd.edu
Thu Apr 20 12:14:11 EDT 2017

Does anyone know how all the various parts of the AP exam are compiled and converted to a 0-5 score?  I know how much each part is worth, but how do they arrive at an overall score?  There are score calculators online for other AP exams, and one for the old version of the AP Spanish language test, but I can't find anything for the current version.