[TFLA-list] I need a film moderator for "Nosotros los Nobles, " a Mexican film

Lisa Katzenstein lkatzen at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 1 16:40:55 EDT 2016

As I got so much info from you all for my previous request, I have a new one.

I am in charge of the Richland College International Film Series in Dallas.  We are showing the Mexican comedy, "Nosotros los Nobles" on October 13th.  Our film moderator cancelled.   The time of day is impossible for a teacher (on a Thursday from12:30 pm-3:00 pm), but maybe one of you knows a person who would be willing to serve a film moderator for this film.  We ask the following of a film moderator:

1. That they view the film ahead and arrive on time at 12:30.

2. That they write up a 1 page or less summary of what they plan on saying. We are particularly wanting someone who can address the intercultural aspects of this film, enabling Richland College staff to earn professional development hours for attending.

3. That they give a 5 minute intro before the film and that they lead a 30 minute discussion after the film.

4. That they are willing to be a film moderator for free.

Thanks once again in advance for anything you can do to help me.

Sincerely,

Lisa Katzenstein

Instructional Assistant

Language Center

Dept. of World Languages, Cultures, and Communications

Richland College

Dallas, TX