[TFLA-list] Tea with BVP & #langchat

Ginny Lindzey ginlindzey at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 1 11:45:22 EDT 2016

It is conference season, but if you can't go to the conference of your choice, I would like to remind folks that there are a couple of sources for filling your desire to learn more.

First, there's a podcast that is in its 2nd year called Tea with BVP (Bill VanPatten) which is both fun and incredibly informative. I binge listened to the first season in June and felt like I had been to an awesome professional development.  Find more information here: http://www.teawithbvp.com/

And if you are on Twitter, check out #langchat. Thursday evenings they have a discussion that on topics related to teaching world languages. The chat repeats on Saturday mornings. There are some great people that participate, and I have learned a lot from these discussions.

Ginny Lindzey

[http://static1.squarespace.com/static/54fdb8f8e4b085f9b7b04dbe/t/56438c94e4b042aca2baede8/1477059118052/?format=1000w]<http://www.teawithbvp.com/>

Tea with BvP<http://www.teawithbvp.com/>
www.teawithbvp.com
*The* call-in talk show with a touch of comedy for those interested in second language acquisition and language teaching. Hosted by Bill VanPatten and the Center for ...

    Ginny Lindzey, Latin Teacher
    Dripping Springs High School
    web:  http://www.ginnylindzey.com
    blog: http://ginlindzey.livejournal.com