[TFLA-list] Job posting- Spanish

Catherine Kazyaka CatherineKazyaka at hebisd.edu
Fri May 13 13:37:24 EDT 2016

Are you looking for a part time position working only a half of a day with one prep at a fantastic school? Hurst Jr. High in the Hurst Euless Bedford ISD (a suburb of Fort Worth- located 20 minutes from Fort Worth and 30 minutes from Dallas with approximately 20,000 students) is looking for a part time Spanish I teacher for the 2016-2017 school year teaching three classes daily. We have a fantastic team in place with amazing administrative support. For more information contact Liz Russo, principal at elizabethrusso at hebisd.edu<mailto:elizabethrusso at hebisd.edu> or Cathy Kazyaka at catherinekazyaka at hebisd.edu<mailto:catherinekazyaka at hebisd.edu>. General employment information can be found at hebisd.edu<http://hebisd.edu>.

Cathy Kazyaka, M. Ed
Spanish Teacher- Hurst Jr. High
(817) 285-3220, ext. 5159