[TFLA-list] French/English Position

Moran, Kaleigh kaleigh.moran at tisd.org
Fri May 13 11:03:15 EDT 2016

Temple High School is seeking a second French teacher for the coming school year. The position is 2/3 French and 1/3 English. With a growing French program, there is potential for this position to become full-time French in the future.  Temple High School is a 5A school between Waco and Austin, just off I-35. We have strong AP and IB programs, many technology resources, and are currently revamping the curriculum to align with the new proficiency TEKS.

For more information, contact me at Kaleigh.moran at tisd.org<mailto:Kaleigh.moran at tisd.org>. Resumes can be sent directly to our Associate Principal for C&I Renota Rogers, renota.rogers at tisd.org<mailto:renota.rogers at tisd.org> , and you can apply online by going to www.tisd.org<http://www.tisd.org>, click on "Employment" and find the listings and online application. The position will be posted within a few days, but resumes are being accepted at this time.

Kaleigh Moran
French Teacher
Temple High School
Temple Independent School District
kaleigh.moran at tisd.org<mailto:first.name at tisd.org>
254-215-7082
TEMPLE ISD: A GLOBAL EDUCATION IN CENTRAL TEXAS