[TFLA-list] New Curriculum for Spanish 4

Acevedo Ufret, Doraida DUFRET at dallasisd.org
Wed May 11 15:03:20 EDT 2016

Pre AP:

Horacio Quiroga "El hijo", "El almohadosn de plumas", "La gallina degollada", Francisco Jimenez "Cajas de cartón" (the book; not just the story),  Gary Soto "Cadena rota" "Naranjas"

We cover mitos, leyendas, cuentos y fábulas , corridos, poetry, and drama

somosnativos.blogspot.com
Twitter: NDHS SPANISH at AcevedoUfret
acevedoapspanish.blogspot.com

D. Acevedo-Ufret
World Languages Department
North Dallas HS
972-925-1506

"Our language is the reflection of ourselves. A language is an exact reflection of the character and growth of its speakers" Cesar Chavez