[TFLA-list] New Curriculum for Spanish 4

Acevedo Ufret, Doraida DUFRET at dallasisd.org
Wed May 11 14:35:55 EDT 2016

For AP IV Language & Culture we read: Miguel de Cervantes "El Quijote", Gabriel Garcia Márquez "La siesta del martes", "El ahogado más hermoso del mundo", "Un señor muy viejo con unas alas enormes"  y "La prodigiosa tarde de Baltasar", Tomas Rivera "Y no se lo tragó la tierra" y "La nochebuena".

We watch the following movies: "Motorcycle diaries",  "The sea inside", "César Chavez" , and "Evita"

Regarding textbooks we use Triángulo aprobado, Temas, Tejidos, and AP Spanish preparing for the language examination manual. I really like Tejidos.

D. Acevedo-Ufret
World Languages Department
North Dallas HS
972-925-1506

"Our language is the reflection of ourselves. A language is an exact reflection of the character and growth of its speakers" Cesar Chavez