[TFLA-list] Spanish teacher needed at Temple High School!

nspurlin at hot.rr.com nspurlin at hot.rr.com
Mon May 9 21:30:03 EDT 2016

Temple High School in Temple, Texas is seeking a Spanish teacher for the coming school year.  Levels can be negotiated.  We are a 5A high school, with very nearly 2000 students in grades 9-12.  THS is an IB school, and also offers AP testing.  We are currently revamping the curriculum to align with the new proficiency TEKS.  Temple is located between Waco and Austin, just off IH-35.

For more information, please contact me at nspurlin at hot.rr.com; resumes can be sent directly to our Assistant Principal for C&I Renota Rogers, renota.rogers at tisd.org , and you can apply online by going to www.tisd.org, click on "Employment" and find the listings and online application.

Thank you!
Nella Spurlin