[TFLA-list] ANNOUNCEMENT: World Language openings in Austin ISD!

Tina Dong tina.dong at austinisd.org
Mon Jul 25 11:51:31 EDT 2016

Greetings,

Austin ISD World Languages has the following teacher positions available for the 2016-2017 school year.  Come join our dynamic team and let's not cover curriculum, but uncover proficiency!

Elementary Chinese Immersion @ Doss Elementary School - FT

Secondary Arabic as a LOTE @ Burnet Middle School - PT

Secondary ASL as a LOTE @ Liberal Arts & Science Academy - PT

Secondary ASL as a LOTE @ Austin High School, Academy for Global Studies - PT

Secondary French as a LOTE @ Lanier High School - FT

Secondary Japanese as a LOTE @ Liberal Arts & Science Academy - PT

Secondary Spanish as a LOTE @ Mendez Middle School - FT

Secondary Spanish as a LOTE @ O. Henry Middle School - FT

Secondary Spanish as a LOTE @ Travis Early College High School - FT

Secondary Spanish as a LOTE @ Crockett High School - FT

Secondary Spanish as a LOTE @ Reagan Early College High School - FT

Secondary Spanish as a LOTE @ Bowie High School - FT

Secondary Spanish as a LOTE @ LBJ Early College High School - FT

Please see our website for more details and to apply online! We are looking for talent just like you!
https://www.austinisd.org/hc

Thank you,

Tina

Thymai Tina Dong
World Languages Coordinator
Austin ISD
1111 W. 6th Street, A-450
Austin, TX  78703
512-414-4212 (office)
512-203-3496 (mobile)
512-414-9875 (fax)
tina.dong at austinisd.org
http://www.austinisd.org/academics/worldlanguages

Achiever, Positivity, Woo, Developer, Connectedness, Learner, Input, Includer, Intellection, Empathy
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you were to live forever" - Mahatma Gandhi
Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential student and/or employee information. Unauthorized use of disclosure is prohibited under the federal Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. §1232g, 34 CFR Part 99, 19 TAC 247.2, Gov't Code 552.023, Educ. Code 21.355, 29 CFR 1630.14(b)(c)). If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, copy or disseminate this information. Please call the sender immediately or reply by email and destroy all copies of the original message, including attachments.