[TFLA-list] Spanish Grammar Drills

Della Nagle della.nagle at nisd.net
Wed Aug 10 10:52:50 EDT 2016

I use studyspanish.com that has some drill and explanization.

--

Della Nagle
Vale Middle School

****
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message & attached documents may contain
confidential information. All information is intended only for the use of
the named recipient. If you are not the appropriate named recipient, you
are not authorized to read, disclose, copy, distribute or take any action
in reliance on the information. Any action, other than immediate delivery
to the named recipient, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
email message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
this message from your email system. If you are