[TFLA-list] Spanish Grammar Drills

Lisa Katzenstein lkatzen at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 9 17:49:06 EDT 2016

I am looking for a commercial, subscription based Web site or software that has Spanish grammar drills appropriate for the age levels of community college students.  For example, they love Mango, but that is not a Spanish grammar drill Web site, but it is subscription base. Now they want the Spanish grammar drills.   I am working in a language lab at a local community college, and they do NOT want free Web sites like conjuguemos.com.  I thank you ahead for any help you can give me.

Sincerely,

Lisa Katzenstein

Sent from my iPad