[TFLA-list] interpersonal task texting app

Leticia Whitaker lwhitaker at tkgorman.net
Mon Jan 12 11:01:50 EST 2015

If you use Moodle, this is like Google Drive; you can create an assignment
and they can use the forum to participate in an ongoing conversation/input.
LWhitaker

--
*Leticia Whitaker, *
*Foreign Language Department Chair *

Bishop Thomas K. Gorman Regional Catholic School
1405 ESE Loop 323
Tyler, TX  75701
(903) 561.2424
www.bishopgorman.net

lwhitaker at bishopgorman.net <mcates at bishopgorman.net>

--
This email and or possible attachment(s) is intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential information.