[TFLA-list] interpersonal task texting app

Gabler, Amanda gablera at kisdtx.net
Mon Jan 12 10:18:29 EST 2015

Do you use Google Drive?  If so, then they, or you can create a Google Doc and share it with all participants.  That way, all of the kids can input and comment on the assignment at the same time.  It is very useful.

Amanda Gabler
Spanish 1 KJHS
Conference time 2:50-3:45
817-563-8265

"We are not called to be successful, we are called to be faithful."  -Mother Teresa