[TFLA-list] AP text French

Emily V. Thomas evthomas82 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 8 13:13:46 EST 2015

Bonjour à tous!

I could use some help.  I have not paid very close attention to information about new AP texts because I knew it would be a couple of years before I would be able to purchase any.  I just found out that there is money available for me now and I need to make a quick decision on what I want.
So, if you have a French text you use for AP that is geared for the new test, could you let me know what it is and why you like it?
I appreciate you help guiding me to what I should be looking at!

Emily Thomas
Argyle High School