[TFLA-list] Seeking information for Special Topics

Lisa Yates yatesl at ccisd.com
Sun Feb 8 19:15:49 EST 2015

All,

I previously emailed the group requesting information on offering a Special Topics course in Spanish.  Many of you responded with wonderful information about an advanced  Special Topics class.  I should have clarified my question.

Does anyone have any information regarding any Spanish course being offered to those students who would not be successful in the regular Spanish 2 class?  This class would be offered to students being served by Special Programs who would be placed in the class through a selection committee.

Thank you.

Lisa J. Yates, MEd

Dept. Chair, LOTE

Span 1 & 2 PreAP

"One language sets you in a corridor for life.  Two languages open every door along the way."

-Frank Smith