[TFLA-list] Expresate I and II materials

SenoraCasa senoracasa at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 2 21:10:36 EDT 2014

Saludos!
We are still using Expresate I and II and now that the adoption is expired
we are having to pay for workbooks. Does anyone have any extra Cuaderno de
vocabulario y gramatica workbooks that they do not want or need?  We would
cover shipping of course.  We need approx 70 of each.  Also if anyone has
any other Expresate materials...i.e. Teacher Workbook or Textbook we would
also be grateful to take them off your hands.  Please let us know and we
will contact you about getting materials.
Shirley Johnson
Blanco ISD