[TFLA-list] French Teachers

Carolyn Vernon carolyn_vernon53 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 10:41:08 EST 2014

Several years ago I had a packet that I ordered from Teacher's Discovery called "St. Nicholas Kit."  It was a pattern to make a Sabot .  I have lost the pattern and it is no longer available at TD.  Does anyone have a copy of this pattern that you would be willing to share?  I have the instructions and everything but the pattern!   Please contact me if you have this pattern and would be willing to send me a copy. Thank you! Carolyn VernonTexas High School, Texarkana, TXFrench I, French II, French II PAP, Dual Credit Frenchcarolyn.vernon at txkisd.net