[TFLA-list] Ennio Emmnuel Concert

Michele Carpenter mcarpenter at olneyisd.net
Sun Mar 23 18:02:17 EDT 2014

I would like to remind all Spanish teachers that it is not too late to host a Justo Lamas Group Concert at your very own school.  I would be glad to answer any questions that you may have regarding this amazing program for your students.  As a teacher, I can honestly say that my program has been energized and that my students daily ask if we can sing in Spanish!

Don't be concerned about there being too much work to do to prepare for a concert.  We actually do all the work for you, and guide you through the preparations step by step.

Please feel free to contact me at 940-564-0983, or email me at michele at justolamasgroup.com with any questions you may have.

Gracias,

Michele Carpenter
Spanish Teacher