[TFLA-list] materials for Native Speakers?

nspurlin at hot.rr.com nspurlin at hot.rr.com
Wed Mar 5 23:32:37 EST 2014

Hi, TFLA members,
We have a very nice, very dedicated new Native speakers Spanish teacher.  Unfortunately, all our materials are pretty dated, and we're trying to help him put together a "wish list" of what he'd like to order over the next couple of years--readers, maybe a grammar book, activity books, possibly even a textbook to consider for when they're back up for adoption.  Could some of you more experienced hispanohablante teachers share the titles of some of your favorite, wouldn't-want-to-have-to-do-without materials?
Gracias!
Nella Spurlin, Temple High School, Temple, TX