[TFLA-list] Spanish Teacher Position in Houston

Linda M Torrez lindatorrez9 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 18:45:19 EST 2014

Hi everyone,
My position is open for applicants if you are interested in teaching at Hastings High school in Alief.

Please apply on Alief ISD website.
The foreign language team is awesome and if you are one to teach spanish with passion then you want this job.

Good luck and god bless.
If you are wondering why I left its because I got another career opportunity. A promotion.

Thanks,
Linda M Torrez