[TFLA-list] Spanish Teacher Position in Houston

Jade Garcia jgarcia at EmeryWeiner.org
Wed Mar 5 10:27:08 EST 2014

Dear all,

I am writing to inform you that The Emery/Weiner School in Houston is looking for a Spanish teacher. If you are interest, please continue reading.

The Emery/Weiner School in Houston is seeking candidates for a full time Spanish teaching position, with classes in middle and/or upper schools.  Classroom teaching experience is required.  Experience working with differentiated instruction is desired. In addition to teaching, this position requires participation in the advisory program, clubs, and experiential trips.

If you are interested, please email me and I can forward you more information (please do not respond all).

Best,

Jade Garcia

Jade Garcia
US and MS Spanish Teacher
The Emery/Weiner School
9825 Stella Link
Houston, TX 77025
Telephone: (832) 204-5900 x219
Jgarcia at emeryweiner.org<mailto:Jgarcia at emeryweiner.org>

www.emeryweiner.org<http://www.emeryweiner.org/>
"Learn a language, share a culture, change the world" ~Anonymous