[TFLA-list] K-6 curriculum

Wagner Michael E m_wagner at mac.com
Tue Jun 10 11:20:51 EDT 2014

I suggest she look at using a TPRS based curriculum. She would find it to be very flexible since she would be seeing her students on a limited basis and overall retention would be better. Also, her students would find the curriculum to be fun and engaging.

Carol Gaab with TPRS Publishing (http://tprstorytelling.com) has authored several TPRS curricula for elementary.

Sent from my iPhone