[TFLA-list] K-6 curriculum

Morris, Guadalupe (Lupe) Guadalupe.Morris at springbranchisd.com
Tue Jun 10 10:07:05 EDT 2014

I have not been a roaming teacher nor taught little ones,  but wanted to suggest to her to use the first half of a textbook for the whole year for the older students and maybe adapt the first  or first two for the younger ones.   Our district used to do that- half the book in 7th grade and half in 8th.  I loved getting those students in Spanish 2 because they were able to retain more since they had spent more time with each chapter.