[TFLA-list] Textbook recommendations Spanish 3 and 4

Melissa Bratcher melissa.bratcher12 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 10:24:05 EST 2014

I'm seeing most like Realidades. I have considered adopting it for our
school.  Veronica Putney from St. Andrews brings up something I have not
considered.
My question is, if you didn't have Spanish in JH, would it be wise to use
Descubre 1, 2 and 3 in HS without any background in Spanish?
I do like the idea that there are more "grown up" situations and vocabulary
though in the Descubre series.

We currently use Expresate, but I am ready to change and challenge my
students a little more.

Comments?

Melissa Bratcher
Ropes High School