[TFLA-list] Textbook recommendations Spanish 3 and 4

Veronica Putney coquita0324 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 16 08:29:19 EST 2014

¡Saludos a todos!

We still use Exprésate 1 & 2 in the Middle School, but switched to Descubre 1,2, y 3 and Imagina  in upper school.
We like Descubre better for high school for many reasons; also the vocabulary and situations are more "grown up". Like Exprésate, it comes with the online "supersitio" for homework, video, flash cultura, L/A, quizzes, tests, vocab. flash cards, etc.
John Conner'sBreaking the Spanish Barrier Advanced Level 3  is a great grammar companion for level 4.

Verónica Putney
St. Andrew's Episcopal Upper School
Austin, Texas