[TFLA-list] Ennio Emmanuel Concert

Tracey Thomas tthomas at san-saba.net
Wed Feb 5 13:25:37 EST 2014

I would say this is a good opportunity.  My students have loved going to Ennio's concerts!  But the key is to learn some of his music ahead of time.  Great way to learn some phrases in Spanish by singing fun, positive and upbeat music.  Ennio is very personable to the students and teachers as well.  My students have even purchased his music on itunes!!

Tracey Thomas
tthomas at san-saba.net

The task of the excellent teacher is to stimulate "apparently ordinary" people to unusual effort.  The tough problem is not in identifying winners:  it is in making WINNERS out of ordinary people  ~Patricia Cross