[TFLA-list] Ennio Emmanuel Concert in the Texas Panhandle

Jewell, Charles E charles.jewell at amaisd.org
Wed Feb 5 13:18:21 EST 2014

If you live in the panhandle, Ennio is coming to Tascosa High School in Amarillo on 2/28.  See info below and attached flyer.

Justo Lamas presents:  Ennio Emmanuel in Concert!
Students $15
Teachers Free

Friday, February 28th
Tascosa High School Auditorium
3921 Westlawn Avenue
Amarillo, TX 79102

Reserve your tickets:  http://justolamas.com/reservation_form.php

8:15am House Opens
8:30am THS Pre-Show begins
10:00am Ennio Emmanuel!
11:30am Photos & Autographs

This is the 5th Justo Lamas Group concert we have hosted at Tascosa.  We have had nothing but positive results from these shows.  Our Spanish Club sponsors the show and Tascosa's Rock U. provides a live band.  Rock U. will put on a pre-show as an opening act for Ennio.  Please come and support our students, see Ennio on his second Justo Lamas Group tour, and get your students excited about learning Spanish!

Questions?
Contact Chuck Jewell
e-mail:  charles.jewell at amaisd.org
Voicemail:  806-326-8316