[TFLA-list] website

Adriana Gutierrez agutierrez at stlaurence.org
Sun Apr 27 23:34:15 EDT 2014

I also have many resources I use for my classes in my website www.educationresources21.com<http://www.educationresources21.com>  Take a look at the Spanish section, I have many ideas, links, culture and videos for all ages. It is also linked to my Pinterest Page with many good resources. If there is any good resource you would like to share to include it in the website, please send it to me and I will be more that happy to include it!!

Adriana Gutierrez

Spanish Teacher

St. Laurence Catholic School

2630 Austin Parkway

Sugar Land, TX 77479

(281) 980-0500  Office

(281) 980-0026  Fax

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: This electronic communication may contain confidential student record information intended solely for school business. Any disclosure, verbally or in print, by an unauthorized person is prohibited, and violates St. Laurence Catholic School policy. Should you receive this electronic communication in error, please notify the sender and delete the message.