[TFLA-list] website

Michael Wagner mwagner at mcgregor-isd.org
Fri Apr 25 11:52:04 EDT 2014

Try Duolingo. It can be accessed via computer or iPad.

Also, over the years, I have been trying to keep track of various websites
and apps that I would like to use in the classroom. You can visit my
website (mwagner at mcgregor<http://mhs.mcgregor-isd.edlioschool.com/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=337810&type=u&pREC_ID=432329>).
On the right hand side of the page you will several links that you can
access that will list various websites and apps for the iPad.

Also, to everyone out there, if you have a website or app that you would
like to share, please do.

Michael E. Wagner
McGregor High School
903 Bluebonnet Parkway