[TFLA-list] TPR seminar/workshop in summer?

Michael E Wagner m_wagner at mac.com
Fri Apr 25 10:54:10 EDT 2014

I know that Blain Ray has workshops throughout the year. I just check his website and it has one listed for June 23-25 in Houston. I've attached his summer workshop flier. You can also visit his website: http://www.blaineraytprs.com/

Also, there are two major conferences this summer for those interested in TPRS (Teaching Proficiency through Ready and Storytelling). One is in Denver (iFLS TPRS Conference: website http://tprstorytelling.com/conference/) and the other is in Chicago (National TPRS Conference: website http://ntprs.org/)

Sincerely,
Michael Wagner