[TFLA-list] Best mobile language lab for LOTE department

Muniz, Maria Maria.Muniz at ectorcountyisd.org
Wed Apr 23 17:17:20 EDT 2014

Hi Michael!
This is exactly why I reached out to you guys! I know that experienced teachers like yourself have seen many language lab technologies come and go. We need something that is compatible with today's modern technology (IPads, Android devices, laptops, etc), but that comes with equipment that can be used by the students to record and by the teacher to "drop in" and listen to what they are saying at any time.

Maria A. Muniz
Odessa High School
Spanish II / Pre AP-IB Spa. II