[TFLA-list] Books on tape suggestions

Ninfa Gonzalez Ninfa.Gonzalez at gcisd.net
Fri Apr 18 14:36:52 EDT 2014

This is an interesting technique that our physics teacher uses to learn Spanish, and very successfully I might add.
I'd be interested in hearing what others have to say about this topic.  Thanks in advance. These probably include books on tape, but also websites with useful material.
Muchas gracias.

Ninfa Gonzalez

Spanish PAP 3 and 2

Sponsor, GHS Multicultural

Awareness Council-MAC

ninfa.gonzalez at gcisd.net

817-251-5210

Grapevine High School

The mission of Grapevine High School, an icon of rich tradition and innovative educational practices, is to intentionally develop knowledgeable, creative, ethical, and civic-minded leaders through high standards and personalized, relevant, and engaging learning experiences in concert with the community.