[TFLA-list] Hosts for Exchange Students?

Jennifer McCollough jenroberson at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 17 16:52:04 EDT 2014

Hi Nina,

Yes, of course. The organization is CCI Greenheart, a division of Greenheart International, which organizes high school exchange, short-term homestays, ESL camps, intern and trainee, summer work travel programs in the U.S. and through the Greenheart Travel division, study, teach, work, volunteer, and language programs in over 30 countries around the world. You can find more information about them here: http://www.cci-exchange.com.

You may find more information about hosting an exchange student here: http://www.cci-exchange.com/usprograms/host.aspx

Thanks,
Jennifer