[TFLA-list] Hosts for Exchange Students?

Gonzalez, Raquel Raquel.Gonzalez at ectorcountyisd.org
Thu Apr 17 12:33:56 EDT 2014

FYI:
We have hosted 10 girls in the past 17 years and it's been quite an experience. Very different each time. We are hosting again this coming school year.

Depending on the organization, there are various requirements. What organization are you using? Where do you live?

Raquel R. González
LOTE Department Chair
Odessa High School
P.O. Box 3912