[TFLA-list] Certification

Patricia Ríos patriosv at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 20:53:19 EDT 2014

I have my studies from México (transcript) done in Houston in a place
called Spantram. You can find it in Internet. I paid around 150.00 dollars
8 years ago. When it is done, she might have to go to a community college
in order to have her teacher alternate program, so she can have an account
in SBEC TEA in order to get her registration and apply for the
certification exam.

I recommend to take LOTE/Spanish EC-12.

I hope this information helps.

Good luck!