[TFLA-list] Professional Development

Castillo, Sonia scastillo at acisd.org
Tue Apr 15 09:23:31 EDT 2014

Thank you for the information on Professional Development you have already shared. It is very helpful to find new information for group or individual opportunities.  I have three questions that will help our Campus Improvement Planning.

1) What does your district offer for Professional Development?

2) Do you have the option to turn in individual credit whether school-sponsored or completed on your own?

3) What does the TFLA offer each year for content-specific opportunities? (I am aware of some that come my way.)

Thank you for your input.

Sonia Castillo
Spanish 1 & 2, Foreign Language Department
Rockport-Fulton High School
Aransas County ISD